Thursday, March 25, 2010

Popsicles!

Popsicles are the best part of spring/summer by a huge margin. I plan to eat at least 47 million of them this season. I'm all about making worthy goals. The next best thing about summer is camping/hiking, followed closely by blossoms on trees and tennis. But since we have all of those things year-round in beautiful northern California, the popsicles are the novelty these days. Two common occurrences in our house as of late: me trying to steal Reece's popsicles, and lots of crazy baby-walking. Reece does the baby-walking, not me. He's just so much better at it than I am.



Count the steps in this next one. I counted 14. Yesterday at the park he pulled a 20-stepper, but this is a good example of his latest abilities.


4 comments:

The Hulls said...

They go from 14 steps to 114 in like three days!! I love Popsicles too, and they're fairly inexpensive. Sooo, when are you coming to Disneyland?!! :-)

Jared and Laurel said...

Oh, the cuteness! And the sweetness...mmm, popsicles....

Ryan said...

Mmmm. That makes me jealous. Remember eating monkey bars from Maceys? Oh wait, you don't like the banana ones. You ate moose bars. Communist.

By the way, Reece and I make the same content grunting sounds when we eat popsicles. You can tell we're related.

Dave Carr said...

You're doomed. Once they start walking, your life is over. Just put anything of value really far out of reach (like in storage or at someone else's house).