Wednesday, December 15, 2010

World's greatest cuddler

Reece is the best cuddler in the world. I just love it. He also tries to get out of bed at least three times before he actually goes to sleep. The reason he still tries it is because I give in so often. What can I say, I love to cuddle with him. Lately when we're away from home he'll ask for his bear or his blankey and then say "home...cuddle." Then as soon as we get home he grabs his bear, his blanket and his mama and we cuddle away. I just love love love that little boy.

I post this now because I'm trying to be strong and not go in to get him while he's calling for me (it's 10 PM and he's two hours past his bedtime...dad was babysitting, bless his heart). He keeps saying "Mama, cuddle!" How can a mom resist that? My answer: blogging about it. It worked, apparently, because he's now asleep. It was harder tonight too because he has a killer heat rash on his leg and he kept telling me about his "sore." Maybe if I go cuddle with him it'll go away...

4 comments:

dances alone said...

ahh that's adorable. you mean mom!! just kidding, do whats best for the kid, right? i like the layout too! :) :0 :( :~))

apparently I use them very lightly

Dave Carr said...

Resist! In a few months, it won't be cute anymore (unless he's not as rascally as my kids) and you'll have one heck of a precedent on your hands. Then again, they get so much less cuddly later. Good thing I have little girls that still want to cuddle all the time.

Carina said...

Awww...I know what you mean. It's so hard to turn it down, isn't it? Sigh. Well, at least he finally calmed down! Cuddling with your kids is the best feeling ever. Seriously.

Anna said...

I wish Charlie would cuddle. I love cuddles!