Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Family Pictures

Our friend Garin took our family pictures last Saturday in Balboa Park. As Paul put it, "We are not beautiful people." So Garin had quite the task to try to make us look presentable. I think she did a stand-up job. We look downright decent. It may be just that our kids look phenomenal and so they counteract the troll faces that Paul and I pull. Either way, we're happy. Enjoy! If you'd like a hard copy of any of them, let me know and I'll send them to you.





















Which ones are your favorites? If you're one of the few people who read this blog not for phishing purposes, I'm going to assume that you care about us and therefore have a favorite picture. Let me know so I know which one to put on my wall. Thanks!

10 comments:

Carina said...

So many to choose from! Okay, I'm not sure how to differentiate my favorites (you should have numbered them or something). I love the one with you and Paul kissing the kids' faces. There are two of your family standing in front of some kind of rock with a slight fence behind it--either one of those would be good. And, of course, the fun ones, like Paul and Reece behind the wall (SO typical!). I also love the one where you're both looking at Amelia and Reece is the only one looking at the camera. It just makes me crack up for some reason. And the mommy/daughter ones are SO sweet.

Basically, I just love your family and think it should be immortalized in as many ways as possible. I still feel badly we didn't see you more when we were there over Christmas. Will you still be around in late July? My family is having a reunion in Escondido, so we'll be there...we should definitely get together if you're around then. Love you!

Nicole Moultrie said...

LOVE LOVE THEM! That Reece is a character, I want him and Graham to be best friends! I love the one where his hands are over his eyes. Also, the one where you are snuggling Amelia, and the one with you and the two kids. Paul, is ok I guess he can be in some too:) Any of the family ones look great. You look smashing in green!

Liz said...

I think they turned out great!

Ryan said...

I like Amelia the best. Oh, and all the pictures are equally good.

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Very cute and fun!

Hayley Housekeeper said...

in your own words Wendy, "you and Paul look like ogres in comparison to your cute kids..." no offense, but how can you compare anything to their cute faces?

Anonymous said...

Wendy you keep putting your head in the center of the picture, its always about you isn't it.

Anna said...

I like the last one. It's very natural. I think you all look great and your kids are precious.

Bryce said...

My favorite is the one with Reece pulling a scream face (fourth from the top). I feel like he does that one a lot, and it looks genuine. You're not quite sure if he's excited, scared, or a little bit of both...but it's all Reece, that much is for sure.

Kaha Tahi said...

Your family is SO cute! Love and miss you!