Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Two Wild and Crazy Guys

Sometimes it's overwhelming being surrounded by such charming, sophisticated, beautiful men. I thought you should all share a little in my constant joy:

Last night Reece and I built a fort and played our harmonicas. He's actually a pretty good harmonica player, able to play single notes and such. This is his new camera face. He even says "cheese!"

He normally hates to wear hats, but I guess he was feeling like a thug (does the pink detract from the "thug" appearance?).


Reece got new superman pajamas and even though he has no idea who Superman is, he has taken to flying around the house (with dad's help...disappointing, I know) and flexing his muscles. I mean more often than normal.


I just love his face.
We've had unnaturally good weather this January, so we took a hike in Forest Park, near Pittock Mansion. Every trail in Forest Park looks exactly like this (about 5 minutes drive from our house).

Now my other handsome guy. I shrunk his wool sweater, but I think it looks better than ever.

Did you forget this face? The widow's peak is not on purpose. He just gets tired of me cutting his hair, and that part always comes last. It adds a little shape to his huge, round head, I guess.


This is not as obscene as you think, I promise. Reece declared himself "Bubble Man," though he got a bit of help from his dad.

Don't you love them?

7 comments:

Svedi Pie said...

I love seeing pictures of little Reece, he is such a cutie!! Can't wait to see pictures when your princess comes :D

Hayley Housekeeper said...

Wendy... I am not sure he will appreciate that so much when he gets older. I have one of those...and I don't appreciate it...

dances alone said...

oh my gosh, reece has the cutest smile. I just can't get over how cute he is. Paul is lovely as well.

The Hulls said...

You do a good job baby making. I'm also excited to see what type of girl you make! :-) I can't wait for you to be closer so we can see little Reece's personality!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

wow flash back! that second pic of Reece with the beenie reminded me of one of your little bro's like a lifetime ago!

Liz said...

These pictures had me laughing until I had tears. So awesome. We miss you guys.

Jared and Laurel said...

Paul, I think that's a good look for you. You should thank your wise wife.
I love Reece's face. What a life!