Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Barney addict



I never thought I would be the mom of a Barney addict. After confessing this to some siblings my brother Bryce reminded me that I am still in control of what he watches on TV. So I thought I could contain it. Suppress it at least. But there are some forces more powerful than a mother's intentions. You really can't stop the Barney train.

I love in this video how you can feel Reece's intensity. His little hands shake with excitement. Usually he dances along with the music and has a slightly more maniacal laugh. You can tell every time Barney comes on the screen, as the squealing increases. Hilarious.




And this one would have been a great sampling of his latest tricks, but he got too distracted watching himself on camera.

4 comments:

The Hulls said...

I like your Kid! Don't feel too bad about the Barney thing. He's a dinosaur and therefor Macho. At least it's not Teletubbies or Angelina Ballerina, eh?!

Svedi Pie said...

I love it! Keep posting! I love how excited he is at Barney and his very quiet "quack, quack." So adorable!

Teresa said...

The only reason Bryce thinks you have control over what your kids watch is because he doesn't have any kids yet. Once your kids get that giddy excited about something and distracted long enough for you to sneak in a shower, you'll let them watch almost anything!!

He is so cute!!!

Ryan said...

My first thought was, "Hilarious". Then I saw that you had written the same thing. It must be true.