Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Kisses

Baby kisses are the sweetest things in the world. And I have to say that Reece is a very good baby kisser. I mean that in both senses that yes, he is a baby and gives good kisses, but also that he loves to kiss babies...especially himself.

This first video is to show what a great baby kisser he is (because he's a baby and kisses well):



Anyway, as soon as he saw himself on camera he couldn't resist kissing his own adorable face. And who can blame him?



Then it just kept going. Because it was too cute to stop.



I would also like to mention that every time we watched these videos he tried to kiss himself again and again. He also waves to himself in the videos. He's very obedient and attentive.

3 comments:

Svedi Pie said...

So cute! Those videos really had me laughing :D I love it!

Carina said...

Hehehehe...like you said, what a little narcissist :P I love that babies always make that "mmmm" sound when they kiss. Reece certainly is adorable!

Ryan said...

Owen and I watched these together. Half way through the third one, Owen leaned over to me and whispered, "He's cute."