Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Upload Overload

You know those parents who think their kid is so cute that everybody should care about every tiny little thing? Well, if you haven't pinned us as those parents, now's the time. I finally found the cable to upload photos, so prepare for an overload of uploads. Don't feel pressure to watch them all. I'll never know if you do or not. And Reece won't love you any less. But, as he is the cutest kid in the world, you may just increase your happiness level exponentially with each video. It's worth a shot, right?

For our first course, a light sampling of Reece and crackers:


For your entertainment, some classical music:


Feel free to dance along:


Reece loves playing games with dad:


And finally, our little dentist in the making:


Also, Paul requested me to post some "awesome pictures." So I did a quick search for "awesome pictures" and this is what I found:


Pretty inspirational, if you ask me. This last one may become my motto (I mean, "If God Loves Me, Why Can't I Get My Locker Open?").

1 comment:

Liz said...

First, Owen was inspired to brush his teeth. Thanks, Reece!
Second, "his father's rhythm, unfortunately"? I was sure Owen's struggle with rhythm came from the Carr side of the family. (It has improved, which is encouraging!)