Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WARNING: Baby Pictures May Cause Overuse of the Word "Cute"

I figure it's about time for some more Reece photos. The world needs a constant and updating supply of Reece pictures and it's my solemn responsibility to supply them. So here we go:

We have been practicing opening presents so that he can really burn through his presents on Christmas morning. He eventually opened this entire present and found, much to his surprise, a ball inside!

Our tree is, surprisingly, still intact. He hasn't broken one ornament or choked on one pine needle. He has certainly tried to do both of these things, but he's not quite fast enough yet.


Did I mention that he's adorable?

6 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

He IS adorable! I just realized how much he's grown; he looks older now. Merry Christmas!

Carina said...

Yup, definitely cute and adorable. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Ryan said...

Thanks for unravelling the mystery on the ball present. The suspense was killing me.

Dave Carr said...

We wrapped Ivy's ball the SAME WAAYYY!!! Definitely the favorite gift! -Teresa (Dave gets mad when I don't make a point to let everyone know when I make comments using his account!)

Raini said...

He's soooo cute... cute... cute... cute... I can't help myself!!!!!!!!!!! He's just so cute! hahahahahaha...

Nicole Moultrie said...

Its true, I've said the word cute so many times to myself while viewing this post, that I almost threw up in my mouth! Ha ha love ya moj, hes adorable!