Thursday, September 17, 2009

We Made It!

We finally finally finally got moved in to our new place in Menlo Park. We have been here for 10 days now and just got our furniture two days ago. Then we just got internet today. So I officially feel like we've moved in. I even put up the first picture on the wall this morning. We did it! Paul started work on Monday and he's loving it. We are so happy to be here and feel so grateful to be done with school and have a great job. So let us know when you want to come visit. We have jelly bellies just waiting to be eaten.

3 comments:

Carina said...

Yay! Oh, you must be so excited :) I would love to come visit you sometime! We'll see if I can get away for a weekend or something here. Congratulations on your new life!!!

Svedi Pie said...

Yay! Glad everything is getting settled in - although I must say I am disappointed that I don't see a pic of chubby cheeks, or jowls, or baby hands, or fat little legs in this post. Please fix this immediately! (or whenever the baby give you a chance :D)

Raini said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you both. It must feel excellent to finally be done with school... I cannot wait for that moment of relief. :) Mine won't come for sometime though... hahaha. I have a few three day weekends coming up and might just have to stop by to see the new life you've begun. Congrats and I am sooo happy for the Weitzel clan. :)