Friday, September 25, 2009

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait...but other things, like this post, also come to those who wait

I finally uploaded all of our trip photos and a few photos from September onto our web albums. Take a look if you're interested (and have time and/or desire to see about 500 photos). We love you! (Note: If you doubt that we actually love you because we don't know you, then we probably don't and you shouldn't be viewing this blog. If you think "maybe they love me because we are good friends and/or acquaintances," then you can probably assume that we do love you. If you still need reassurance, post a comment or call us and I will let you know on a more personal basis whether or not there is love. Again, the answer is probably 'yes').

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I love you right back.

Nicki Swilor said...

I love you either way!

Ryan said...

I thought my family loved your family, but now I'm just confused. The only way to settle this is to race our kids. In hot air balloons.

Writing Group Blog said...

Ryan, are you talking hot air balloons like the Chipmunk movie where they race around the world in balloons? 'Cause I still know all the lyrics to that songs "Boys/Girls of Rock 'n' Roll (you'd better believe it!)." And I'm teaching them to Reece.