Saturday, April 11, 2009

Speed Reecer

Reece is now 26 days old. He's gained over a pound and over an inch. Also, his nicknames are constantly changing. I like Speed Reecer because I had a Speed Racer poster on my wall for about four years. Plus when Reece was on my team for Mario Kart, I won.

We are loving having him around. He is a very good baby and already likes to play little tricks on his mom and dad (like peeing on his dad three times while getting his diaper changed). Hilarious. Here are just a few newer pics:

This one is from his first week of life. He just looks so beautiful.

This one is a couple weeks old. I love his little mohawk.

This was taken today and shows his sticky face. It's sticky because one trick he likes to play is "Get milk all over my face by being a sporadic eater."


And of course, an adorable video.


This was taken last week. Those of you from Sanpete will notice the "Special Delivery" shirt from Sanpete Valley hospital. We have probably four of them that we inherited from either Dena's kids or Layne.

This is Paul living through his son. We've got the Dylan outfit and the guitar. We'll see if Reece can really fulfill his dad's dreams for him by loving Bob Dylan as much as Paul does.

Or not.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is darling! I can't stop looking at these pictures - what a handsome little man. I'm sure that Paul will be anxious to fulfill a lot of dreams through your Reece Nugget ;)

Carina said...

Awwwww...so utterly adorable. I can't believe you're a mama, Wendy! I can't wait to meet the little Speed Reecer (that's my favorite nickname, too...reminds me of freshman year =P). Time really does breeze by!

Lizi said...

He is absolutely perfect! It about melted my heart hearing you on the video and seeing you stroke Reece's cute cheeks. I can only imagine what an amazing mom you are. URIME!! I can't wait to meet him :)

Vicky Durham said...

Too cute!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Congrats on your new addition! He is so cute. Sorry I found your blog on Becca's hope you don't mind. Just wanted to say congrats and hi!

Raini said...

He awesome! I love the pictures of him with the guitar.

Diana said...

Your baby is the cutest thing ever, and I LOVE the name Reece so good job there as well. I am so happy for y'all! Looks like you're doing well! PS> Good luck to Paul on finals. We are sooooooooo ready for this all to be a bad dream... ;)