Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nah nah nah nah...Reece-Man!

He's getting cuter every day. It's hard to imagine, but true. I love his little coos and gurgles. he's much more active (meaning he likes to pull my hair when he gets the chance, and he can successfully remove my glasses from my face). Here are a couple of videos to prove his cuteness:


This was taken at 5 weeks old (Monday, April 19).


This was taken last Wednesday (April 22). He's such an angel.


This was taken today. He rolled over for the first time last Friday, and it took about 30 tries to get him on video today (hence his unhappy demeanor).

9 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, I have been out of the loop. CONGRATULATIONS! He is a Doll and I love his name (even though its not named after my husband or father).

He has the cutest little nose and I am so impressed how alert he seems at only 1 month. Must be the smart parent genes! I'm sure you are all rested from delivery and just getting the routine down nicely. Keep up the great work of being a mommy!

The Hulls said...

He is so adorable! I'm impressed he's got rolling over down already! GoooooOOOOOO Reece!! Don't you love the smiles babies make when they're sleeping?!! Super happy for you all.

Anonymous said...

Cuteness proven!! :) I love seeing these videos of Reece!

Carina said...

Oh my incredibly adorableness! I can't believe he's rolling over already! And I agree, one of my favorite views of Joshua was right after eating, too. So cute. =)

Pauly said...

I love seeing other moms go gah gah over there little ones.

Dave Carr said...

I gotta say, I'm surprised he didn't lay down some smack for harrassing him with Elmo. I would have. He must be blessed with patience.

Raini said...

How cute. :)

Reed & Melinda Family said...

He is so cute and I love that you can totally tell that you are a 1st time mom it is awesome! Babies are so precious.

Jared and Laurel said...

I'm gonna have to agree with Dave on that Elmo bit...poor little patient Reece! :) I cannot believe he's already rolling over--neither can he, apparently!
He is DEFINATELY a sweetheart angel baby with much cuteness attached.