Friday, November 18, 2011

November Videos

My kids are too cute to wait this long between posts, and I apologize. Pictures to come.

First we have one of our many impromptu dance parties (which occur far too frequently for a family with zero dancing skills):



Don't you love Paul in that video, dancing with his little girl? Precious. Next we have one of Reece making Amelia laugh. He is her favorite person by probably a million:



Next, we documented Amelia's first haircut. Not really her first, since I had cut a few hairs the day before. But close enough. I think she looks cuter now:



Finally, we have a video of Robot Reece. He pretends to be a robot quite frequently, and it's actually very convenient. I can push a button and he'll do anything. In fact, even if he's not playing Robot Reece, I can say something like, "Which button is the 'Take a bath' button?" and he'll show me a "button," let me push it, and instantly obey. They say you should train your kids to be independent thinkers--I prefer the robot:



Maybe next time I'll gush about how thankful I am to be a stay-at-home mom. After all, 'tis the season for gushing. But not now, 'cause this is taking a long time and my computer tolerance is much less than it used to be. So in the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

I had to watch the cracker button video twice. It made me laugh out loud both times. I especially enjoy the realistic robot sounds after you push the button. It just makes him seem so much more artificially intelligent.

Lizi Bates said...

Your kids are adorable. I love that you have frequent dance parties!!

Bryce said...

I can't count the number of times girls have puked on me at a dance party...it means they like you.

I really liked the robot Reece, even if his clean-up button is defective.

Anna said...

I love your kids. Reece is an amazing robot.

Jared and Laurel said...

I love Robot Reece! So funny. Miss you!

Adrianna said...

I just found your blog from the Stevens' blog. Ahh! We miss you guys. Your kids are so stinking cute!