Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Utah Vacation

Reece and I spent the last three weeks in Utah while Paul studied for and took his CA bar exam. He joined us halfway through our stay, and none too soon. We missed him like crazy and were so happy to be back together again. We loved seeing everybody that we could see and missed those that we couldn't (Ryan, Liz and Owen, we're talking about you). Though we're glad to be back in Los Angeles, we are definitely missing our family and friends.



The next big adventure is moving to Menlo Park in September, so start planning on when you're coming to visit us!

6 comments:

Svedi Pie said...

Oh I love this pictures - my favorite one of Reece is the one in the swim place in Lehi and he's in the yellow bouncing seat - he cheeks are just so perfect in that one. Wish we could have seen more of you! :)

Carina said...

I'm glad you had such a great time! Pity that we couldn't have done more with you...maybe next time. Or I'll just have to tell Cody we need a trip to SF sometime soon. =)

ldsjaneite said...

So cute. I'm glad you had a fun trip!

Jared and Laurel said...

I'm jealous of Utah and everyone who got to see you guys! sigh. Someday we'll meet Little Reecey. Looks like fun!

Liz said...

We are so sad that our trips did not coincide. Reece is going to be so big when we see him next! Wait, we've never met him in person...

Davecarr said...

I feel left out of your tip to Liz and Ryan. I feel at least as popular as Ryan (notice I didn't say Liz, because we all know the answer to that, and I don't feel like crying today), and less hair, like Paul. I should get some equal opportunity shout outs. Nay, I demand them.