Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Reece-a-Roni

Here are a couple of new Reece videos. What? You think we should have something else going on in our lives? How could we when our baby is so cute? So he's been doing these little laughs every once in a while but it's super hard to get in on camera. Mostly because he stops doing anything once he sees it. So here is just a taste of his cute little squeal laugh:




I love when Paul plays with Reece. It's just adorable:




And one more short game of peek-a-boo. Obviously it didn't catch on very well:


By the way, Paul takes the bar in three weeks, we just got back from Palm Springs for the fourth of July, and we recently bought tickets to Germany. We're celebrating Paul's graduation/taking the bar/possible last chance to take a vacation ever. We'll be traveling to Utah for a couple of weeks then heading to Europe for two weeks in August. Yipee!

5 comments:

Svedi Pie said...

You can post videos of your adorable baby anytime :) I love watching them, even though Craig tells me not to get any ideas. :)

Carina said...

Oh, my goodness...he's so adorable! I miss that stage :( But don't worry, it doesn't get any less adorable.

I drove by University Park today and thought of you guys. I can't believe that was three years ago! That's awesome that you're going to Germany...any particular reason you're going there? Hey, I'd do it if I were you!

And we better see each other when you're here in a couple weeks. We're not going anywhere, so no excuses this time if we don't get together. I'll have to assume that you hate me and that's why. You wouldn't want me to think you hate me, would you?

Mickelle said...

Europe?!? Ooooh, do take me!

Liz said...

Um... You're going to Germany in August? Just weeks before we move to France? Well, I guess if that's the only time you can go... I liked seeing your cute little guy. Maybe your next family vacation can be to come and introduce him to us.

dances alone said...

he's so little! shouldn't he be grown up by now? I mean, you had him ages ago, right?
Did I mention you're all adorable?