Saturday, May 16, 2009

ARIZONA! Featuring: Dave's family, Sedona and Grand Canyon

Just to make sure we start this blog right, here's some adorable Reece-ness (by the way, he is two months old today! Crazy!):
Now on to Arizona: After Paul graduated (yay!), we decided to take a little vacation to visit Dave and Teresa. It's one of our favorite vacations, and even though they're coming to California next week, we couldnt' resist making the trip. They were nice enough to let us come, especially on such short notice. We loved seeing Dave's work and playing with their kids. We wish we could have had more time with them, and I wish that I wouldn't have slept so much (I never thought I would say that). But super fun nonetheless.


Dueling babies.

Slide Rock, near Sedona. Much cooler than Grand Canyon, even though we got there just an hour before closing.


Although Grand Canyon was pretty cool, too.
Reece did pretty well for his first big road trip.

2 comments:

Raini said...

Very fun! I am jealous! :) I love slide rock too.

dances alone said...

I love it. What a cutey! and the trip looks really fun too. Come to utah next time! I'll show you something cool, i promise. :)